Royal Purple® manufactures a wide range of high performance, synthetic lubricants for every use from top fuel dragsters to the family car, motorcycles, trucks, RVs and boats. Its industry experts are consistently developing products that outperform leading mineral-based and synthetic lubricants in performance and protection.
Royal Purple’s new Max-Clean is a state-of-the-art synthetic fuel system cleaner that deeply penetrates and cleans injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers to restore fuel economy and reduce emissions.
Highly versatile, Max-Clean is EPA / CARB compliant and safe for use in gasoline and diesel engines including all ethanol blends or biofuel. Max-Clean is great for use in in both 4-cycle and 2-cycle engines, and will not harm specialized emissions equipment.
MAX-CLEAN PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES
- Improve fuel economy an average of 3.2 percent
- Restore horsepower an average of 2.6 percent
- Reduce hydrocarbon, nitrogen oxide (NOx) and carbon monoxide (CO) emissions (on average 12, 13 and 18 percent respectively)
- Prevent rough idle, hesitation, and stalling
- Prevent premature spark plug fouling
- Reduce deposit-related engine knocking and pinging
- Stabilizes fuel during off-season and storage
- Superior corrosion and oxidation inhibitor
RECOMMENDED TREAT RATE & USAGE
10,000 MILE INTERVAL – 20 OZ. CAN
Pour entire contents of 20 oz. can into a nearly empty tank and refuel. One (1) can treats up to 20 gallons. For tank sizes outside of this range, use one (1) ounce per gallon. In 2-cycle engines, use one (1) ounce per two (2) gallons.